Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pinoy Developers and Pinoy Freelancers

I decided to make a blog about pinoy developers and pinoy freelancers us a lot of pinoys do there job as a developer took globally by joining a lot freelance sites and earned dollars from it.
Me I am also web developer took this opportunity to extend a service to those people wanted to have a job done for them. I also got hired by one of the company online and earned 32$ from the job, I only worked as a program tester by hourly basis it was my first freelance job on the net. So i got interested with the job an been paid 2$ per hour sounds too small but for me for that first time it really a big bucks but it only took a month cause when the company change there platform of monitoring there employees i quit cause i got been busy also with my real job. I mean real, I am referring to my job as a web developer of a company here in Cebu.

The good thing about this online jobs that we pinoys can earned extra money online but take note beware of the scams...

No comments: